1. The Lekki Free Trade Zone area is geographically located in Ibeju Lekki. This area cuts through Eleko Beach road to the free trade zone road to La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort.
2. The Master plan of the Lekki Free Trade Zone area is designed to be built as a satellite city in Lagos as an eco-city for residents, dynamic commerce and trade and modern industrial business.
3. The Free Trade Zone is being developed as a multi-product and logistics hub for the entire West African Region. Strategically located 60km east of Lagos, the zone is well connected by road, sea and by air. When fully developed, it will be spread over an area of 805 hectares and will house a number of petroleum and petrochemical complexes, agrocommodity and other manufacturing industries.
4. The Dangote Refinery and Petrochemical Industry is just 4 minutes’ drive from the Free Trade Zone. Dangote Refinery is a $14 billion project set to be completed in 2019. On completion, the refinery will have the capacity to refine 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day.
5. Opposite the Free Trade Zone is the Lekki Deep Seaport. The Deep Seaport is designed to handle about 6 million Twenty-foot Equivalent Units (TEUs) of containers. The deep seaport is proposed to be in full operation in 2019 and it is estimated to create 169,000 jobs directly and indirectly.
6. Dangote Fertilizer Plant is 4 minutes drives from Dangote Refinery. The refinery and fertilizer projects of Dangote Industries Limited were expected becomes it becomes operational in the first quarter of 2019 and were estimated to create a minimum of 235,000 new jobs, both direct and indirect.
7. The La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort is another landmark on the Lekki Free Trade Zone axis. The Beach Resort is about 15km drives from the Dangote fertilizer plant. With the above 7 economic indicators it is a clear fact that Returns on Real Estate investment here will skyrocket comes 2019 when all this projects would have been completed. Smart investors have started acquiring landed properties here in anticipation for the capital appreciation that would soon hit the Free Trade Zone axis in Ibeju Lekki. Why not join the Wise ones and invest your money in any of our Estates in the Free Trade Zone area of Ibeju Lekki? We’re just a call away…….!